RSS Feeds

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Updated Site!


I hope you like the site because now it's new and improved! Hopefully it looks a bit more polished now. Before I was posting through blogger, but now I'm trying OnSugar.com. I have only been playing around with it for a couple of days, but so far I am a fan.

Just keep in mind that things might be weird for a couple of days (some posts/pictures/links, etc.) but hopefully it will all be resolved rather quickly. For a couple of days it will probably say that the site is "RuinedByMTV.onsugar.com" but like I said, it'll properly map eventually. The only thing that I'm slightly worried about is that any links to old posts (permanently) won't work out so well because the pages aren't linked by archive dates....I guess it's all for the better in the long run though...

0 comments :