RSS Feeds

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ah, the Memories: 2003


Wow, we're only on to 2003? I better get a move on if I want to do all of these years by 2010!

"I Miss You" by Blink-182 from their self-titled album Blink-182

Aren't you getting all nostalgic too? I think it's a great departure from their older singles, except the music video for this was creepy...Who knew that they'd all go off in their separate ways to Angels and Airwaves and +44, only to come back together for a reunion.

"Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional from A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar

Oh lord Dashboard Confessional! Another CD that I used to put on repeat, but this had to be my favorite song on the whole CD. Maybe because it was one of their only happy songs.

"The Sound of Settling" by Death Cab for Cutie from the album Transatlanticism

Not only is this one of my favorite songs for Death cab for Cutie, but this is also one of my favorite CDs from them. Tis song is.....the only word tha comes to mind s adorable. It's short, it's simplistic, and the chorus is just darn catchy!

"Misfit" by Elefant from the album Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid

Such a good song, whether you actually feel like a misfit or not! The chorus is so matter of fact and nonchalant it makes it sound almost effortless.

"Modern Way of Letting Go" by Idlewild from the album The Remote Part

Rockin' chorus? Check. Wicked guitar riffs that pack a punch? Check. Awesome vocals? Check. What more could you want? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

From 2003 to 2004...next!

0 comments :