RSS Feeds

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ah, the Memories: 2007


We're getting there! We're in the homestretch! 2007!

"Sun is Out" by Apples in Stereo from the album New Magnetic Wonder

This song is about enjoying life, and I can't help but smile whenever I hear it. Short but sweet. So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, check it out!

"I Still Remember" by Bloc Party from the album A Weekend in the City

This could quite possibly my favorite song of all time. Everything - the music, the lyrics, the singing - is all emotional brilliance. Anyone can relate to it, and remember when...

"D.A.N.C.E." by Justice from the album Cross

No one can deny how catchy this song is. It makes you want to get up and D.A.N.C.E., that's for sure! I can see you now....oh yeah, you're dancing, you p.y.t. you :)

"Nineteen" by Tegan and Sara from the album The Con

I think this is one of my favorite songs from The Con And even though I loved this album when it first came out, this song meant a lot to me especially when I turned 19. Plus the drums are amazing! Put this on your headphones to truly appreciate it though.

"Cheap Clothes" by Whitley from the album The Submarine

It simply tears at my heart strings, and the banjo picking is really beautiful. Plus I love his voice, sweet and thick! You should really just check out the whole album, it's pretty hard to put down.

Get ready - later today 2008 will be up, and tomorrow is New Year's Eve!

0 comments :