RSS Feeds

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ah, the Memories: 2000-2009


So, just to clear things up, this is in no way a "Best of" post. To be honest, I find those ridiculous, seeing as how they are based entirely on personal taste and give off the impression that, firstly, my opinion trumps everyone else's and secondly, that I've somehow managed to listen to all of the music that has come out in the past decade. I don't try to even pretend that either of those statements are true, have no fears.

But what I do know is what music affected me personally, so I can give you a taste of that.

So keep a lookout! Starting tomorrow and going till New Year's Eve there will be posts about some of my favorite music from the past decade. Hopefully you'll enjoy looking back just as much as I do!

0 comments :