RSS Feeds

Monday, November 10, 2008

"Word Gets Around"

The Stereophonics release a new album today! Go out and buy Decade in the Sun: Best of the Stereophonics!

Whether you think you've heard of the Welsh band or not, you probably actually have. Secretly. Their music has been featured in movies such as Crash, I am Sam, and Wicker Park and on shows such as Rescue Me, Bones, Everwood, Smallville, and Friday Night Lights. Sadly that's what I need to prove to American audiences that the UK chart topping band is good, but I'll resort to it.

Here's one of their most famous songs:

I can see the lightbulb going off in your head right now....You DO know them! (It's in the Crash Soundtrack, if you're trying to place it).

And here's my favorite of their songs:

Yeah they like videos in black and white...what can I say? Stereophnics are edgy like that.

0 comments :