RSS Feeds

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Now I have "Video Killed the Radio Star" stuck in my head...

MTV has finally remembered that the “M” stands for music! Apparently the channel recently launched MTVMusic.com, a new website that streams basically any music video you can think of. Just on the first page alone there is...

"Take on Me" by a-ha (which was my favorite music video when I was little probably because 1) I thought it was really cool how the drawings came alive and 2) I thought Morten Harket was dreamy)


"Weapon of Choice" by Fatboy Slim (Who doesn't love Christopher Walken? I mean COME ON! Dude can bust a move....)



and "Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles (The first music video to EVER air on MTV on August 1, 1981. You gotta give them credit...especially since that's all they're really known for.)


There hasn't been a better time-waster since Facebook :D

0 comments :