RSS Feeds

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TRL Canceled?


Maybe I live in a hole....it's quite possible (I don't have a TV in my dorm room), but I just found out that TRL will be airing it's last show on November 16 at 8pm.

It's not like I even watch TRL anymore (and haven't since Carson Daly still hosted it/was still cool), but considering how MTV was originally created to be a place for music and to air music videos, it seems quite silly to me that the network is getting rid of the last show that they had that wasn't just trashy reality TV. I know they technically have FMTV still, but it plays about 2 minutes of a music video and then I have to listen to that guy from Fall Out Boy....again. What ever happened to the music in music television?

So RIP TRL
1998-2008

EDIT: Apparently I do in fact live in a hole, seeing as how this was announced back in September.....

0 comments :