RSS Feeds

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Strokes are Killing Me!

For reals? Is this why we don't have a new Strokes album yet?

The Lonely Island - Boombox

I mean, come on! I understand the track was recorded and the album released in 2009 (with the single and video only being released in the past week), but first of all this is awful and second of all I don't know if I can really wait till the supposed September 2010 release date of the Stokes fourth album. That all being said, the Strokes will be one of the headliners at Lollapalooza this year, so at least they're touring soon, I guess...

Thank the lord they put up a video of them in the studio back in February, or I don't know if I would have believed that they were actually coming out with another album, what with all of their solo projects.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

is this the guy who did jizzed in my pants? i want another is this it album!

Morgan said...

Yes, that is what Julian Casablancas has come to. This is from the same SNL guys who did Jizz in My Pants and Dick in a Box, among other classics.