RSS Feeds

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Still Here!


Excuse me, it seems that I just dug myself out of all of the work I've been doing. Whew!

This is ridiculous - I only did three posts in November. It's sad really. Now let me not rant and rave because while I am doing a lot of work I'm also trying to have a lot of fun. I just didn't think that meant I would ignore this blog as a result.

Interested in what I've been doing this semester? Here's one thing I'm really proud of from my anthropology class:

College Students and Music

See, it really is all about the music!

There are some changes to the title page - it was a group project and I took out all of our names/our professor's name (and the date for some reason). It was really interesting to do, especially the interviews.

Keep an eye out - by the end of December I'll having another paper up from that class about (drum roll) music blogs and the record industry. I love college!

Who knows...late December did I say? Why, that could be the post right after this one, but I certainly hope not *shudder*

0 comments :