RSS Feeds

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Music Tuesday: We Are Scientists

Unfortunately I've been slow on my posts for the past week, but I couldn't ignore a New Music Tuesday, not when there's always great music coming ot every week (feel free to check out Hello June! and you'll agree!) We Are Scientists released their newest album, Barbara today and I have to say I am loving what I am hearing!

Plus it helps with the music video is pretty eye catching as well! But the best part has to be their description of the video.
***SK8 OR DAIEEEEEE!!*** That's the theme of this badass motherfucking video. To make it, Keith pulled some of the dopest, most dangerous sk8 moves of all time, breaking many world sk8 records. Meanwhile, Chris risked his life filming these moves through whatever means were necessary, which included sk8ing around with a camera on his shoulder -- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SAW THESE TWO FUCKING MADMEN SK8ING AROUND TOGETHER?!?! Duck and cover, is all you really could do. Call FEMA. (Shot, chopped, & cropped by We Are Scientists)
Haha I love it. Check out the video for "Nice Guys" below:

[garbled]

0 comments :