RSS Feeds

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Music Tuesday: Delta Spirit

Sometimes I hate making decisions (especially when there are a lot of options) but when it comes to music I think I'm okay with that. I mean there are so many albums being released just today! (Just check out Hello June! and you'll see what I mean.) But after a lot of contemplating, I'd have to say, you're going to want to give Delta Spirit's History From Below a try on this glorious Tuesday.

Delta Spirit is a band from San Diego, and they certainly bring that awesome sunshine feel straight into their music. Jut check out their preview for History From Below...uh...below:


And if you haven't heard of Delta Spirit you will soon enough. They've opened sold out shows for bands like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Cold War Kids, and Dr. Dog, as well as performed in national festivals like Austin City Limits, Noise Pop and Sasquatch.

0 comments :