RSS Feeds

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Where was this when I was watching Nick Jr.? While I had to deal with "Hello there, Face here!" Nick Jr. is very different today, and they have a very cool show: Yo Gabba Gabba! It is by far the coolest children's show. Ever.

Past guests have included Of Montreal, Mates of State, Jack Black, The Shins, Biz Markie, Shiny Toy Guns, Supernova, The Roots, Elijah Wood, The Aquabats, The Clientele, The Little Ones, The Bird and the Bee, Apples in Stereo, Hot Hot Heat, Jimmy Eat World, I'm From Barcelona, Amy Sedaris, Datarock, Chromeo, Jem, Lady Tigra, and The Ting Tings.

If you want to check out the show, feel free to check out the schedule online.

And if you want to see just why we should all start watching Yo Gabba Gabb! check out MGMT's performance of "Art is Everywhere" below.


And remember boys and girls, "Listening and dancing to music is...AWESOMEEEE!"

3 comments :

Isaac Ashe said...

My three-year-old loves Yo Gabba Gabba, and my god does it beat Peppa bloody Pig and Dora The bleeding Explorer!

Morgan said...

Haha tell me about it! But honestly, why couldn't I grown up with shows like this?

Anonymous said...

nice to be here.... thanks for share