RSS Feeds

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bo Bruce: Brighter Moon


On this beautiful Sunday I thought I'd share Bo Bruce with you.

Some of you may already be familiar with Bo, one of the finalists from the British Orange unsignedAct competition in 2008. The British readers (or at least those who watched the show) will have to excuse me. Apparently I am behind on the times.

What I really love about Bo is that she's not just writing another radio ready pop song. She's writing wonderful pop music, but it's more for herself and not for the money, her music speaks to listeners on an entirely different level because of it. That, matched with the power in her soulful voice, helps her confident personality shine through on each song.

After Orange unsignedAct ended, Bo received offers for record deals, but she walked away from them, deciding instead to focus on her songwriting.

Check out "Brighter Moon" below. It has a great beat and I love the vocals.



Bo Bruce has an album's worth of new material and plans to release an EP sometime this spring.

0 comments :