RSS Feeds

Monday, November 23, 2009

Playlist: Busy Busy Bee!


So (per usual) things have unfortunately been a bit hectic for me the past couple of weeks. I figured you all could tell anyway. The busier I am, the less I post.

So with that I bring you a playlist full of songs that make me think of my busy schedule: not sleeping, working, and to just not stop till it's done (what other choice do I have anyway).

"I Will Survive" by Cake
"Work Day" by It Hugs Back
"Get It Done" by Kav
"Don't Slow Down" by Matt & Kim
"Work All Day" (acoustic) by Portugal. The Man
"Let Me Sleep" by The Dead Trees
"No Time, No Hope" by Times New Viking

But yes, from here till the last day of classes (December 11th) it's going to be a bit of a sprint. I'll make it through eventually, but till then don't expect too many updates. I promise that I'll do my best.

0 comments :