RSS Feeds

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gah! New Tegan and Sara!

And a big thank you goes to wojo4hitz for posting these on Youtube!

It's almost October, and you know what that means? Sainthood! Yes, we are soon almost at the point when I can say we are days away from Tegan and Sara's newest album, and that makes me very, very happy indeed!

And if you were at Victoria, B.C.'s Rifflandia festival, you already know why I'm so excited then (you lucky people, you). Tegan and Sara peformed six songs from the new album while there.

The videos are in the order the songs appear on the duo's sixth collection.

"Hell"


"Red Belt"


"The Cure"


"On Directing"


"Alligator"


"The Ocean"


That beats me just putting the album art and tracklist any day!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

give credit where credit is due, these are wojo4hitz' videos.

Morgan said...

You are too correct - mind my manners in the excitement. The post has been edited :)

wojo4hitz said...

Thank you, I really appreciate it! (And yes, it seriously is exciting. Was lucky to be there! ;)

Jaime Wojdowski (aka wojo4hitz)

Morgan said...

Jaime - I think it's safe for me to speak for all Tegan and Sara fans when I say that these videos are truly amazing, and thank you for hosting them for us!

And once again, sorry for originally not giving you credit. Like I said, I was just so excited to keep sharing them! I'll keep giving people credit in mind for future posts, I assure you ;)

wojo4hitz said...

No worries, I understand, and I appreciate you fixing it so quickly. :) I also appreciate the compliment! I had no idea when I put these up just how much attention they were going to get... it has been a crazy week! But I am always happy to do it... love to share the love. :) I'll have a lot more once their touring starts, so feel free to link them over whenever you like.

Jaime