RSS Feeds

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who would you rather be? The Beatles or the Rolling Stones?

Wow all of my posts have been about the many great albums coming out this spring. And here's another...

Metric's new album Fantasies is being released April 14th, and I'm very excited! Their last album was relesed something like 4 years ago, so I'm happy to hear their new stuff. And if that wasn't exciting enough, Metric will be touring this June (I'll get back to you on the dates when I find them out).

The video below is a interview/slight (acoustic style) music video for their first single off the album "Help I'm Alive," a beautiful song that I think you'll really enjoy.



You might also want to check out this acoustic version of "Give Me Sympathy." It's really pretty...


And in case you're interested here's the tracklisting for Fantasies:
1. "Help I'm Alive"
2. "Sick Muse"
3. "Satellite Mind"
4. "Twilight Galaxy"
5. "Gold Guns Girls"
6. "Gimme Sympathy"
7. "Collect Call"
8. "Front Row"
9. "Blindness"
10. "Stadium Love"

0 comments :