RSS Feeds

Monday, January 12, 2009

Breaking Artist: Ou Est Le Swimming Pool


I downloaded their track "Dance the Way Feel" maybe two days ago, but I can’t seem to stop playing it. Somehow, on my online journey to find what I typed into google as “get up and fucking dance” (you know what I’m talking about….when you prance around your room and look like a complete idiot, but it doesn’t matter because no one’s home) I stumbled across Ou Est Le Swimming Pool and their mesmerizing song. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for at the time, but I have really come to love this song.

Think Justice’s “D.A.N.C.E.” anthem feel mixed with MGMT’s synths with a dash of Passion Pit’s “Sleepyhead” and The Specimen’s “Do U Damage” on the side.

Mark my words, these guys - maybe not a month from now, maybe not even six months from now, but in the future they should, can be, and will be HUGE. This time next year people will be saying how Ou Est Le Swimming Pool was one of the best new artists of 2009.

Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance the Way I Feel

0 comments :