RSS Feeds

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Breaking Artist: Dead Man's Bones

I came across this video a couple of days ago, but had been too lazy to post it (what with skiing and merriment and all). It's a video of Dead Man's Bones, a group fronted by Ryan Gosling.

This is a video of their song "In the Room Where You Sleep."


I haven't quite made up my mind whether or not I like it. It sounds like it is pretty good, I mean I like the piano and the melody, plus there are the cute kids singing in the background, and Ryan Golsing's dreamy and all, but there's something about the song. Maybe it's the recording quality (or maybe that's just Gosling's voice in general) but something sounds off about it. Either way, it's Ryan Gosling, so they'll get plenty of publicity.

I would love to hear it actually recorded.....

0 comments :