RSS Feeds

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuck on a dreamland...

I love Bloc Party, but sometimes I just can't understand their videos. It's creative, I'll give them that, but I think it still needs to grow on me.

Bloc Party - One Month Off

And for those of you that didn't know, they're coming to America!!!!!
March 19   Boston, MA            House of Blues
March 21 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory
March 22 Washington D.C. 9:30 Club
March 24 New York, NY Terminal 5
March 24 New York, NY Terminal 5
March 27 Miami, FL Ultra Festival
March 28 Chicago, IL Riviera Theatre
March 30 Minneapolis, MN First Ave
March 31 St. Louis, MO The Pageant
I'll keep you posted if there are any more U.S. tour dates, but I think that's going to be it for a while. At the end of December they posted that they would only be touring in New York and Miami, but they added more dates. But right before the start of the tour they're in Montreal (March 18) and right after they go back to London (April 11). They'll probably want to relax....damnit...

0 comments :