RSS Feeds

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Music Tuesday: Say Hi

Can we just talk for a minute about how excited I am for Say Hi's new album?

Say Hi is releasing a new album today, um, uh oh, and even though I have yet to hear any of it except the single "Devils" I am dying to get my hands on it. When I first started listening to Say Hi (back when he was Say Hi to Your Mom) I was a bit skeptical. The name pushed me away at first. But after 6 albums, numerous handclaps and bells, and songs like "Blah Blah Blah" it was love.

Check out their new single "Devils" below:
Say Hi - "Devils"

Like I said, their album was released today, so if you like what you hear, feel free to go out and buy the album. Hopefully I'll get to see Say Hi touring for this release!



um, uh oh Tracklisting:
01 Dots On Maps
02 Devils
03 All The Pretty Ones
04 Take Ya' Dancin'
05 Posture, Etc.
06 Sister Needs A Settle
07 Lookin' Good
08 My, How It Comes
09 Shiny Diamonds
10 Handsome Babies
11 Trees Are A Swayin'
12 Bruises To Prove it

0 comments :