RSS Feeds

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Music Tuesday: The Chap

It's the first official Tuesday of July! How exciting! To check out all of the albums being released this month check out Hello July! But if you don't want the overwhelming list, well New Music Tuesday is here to help you figure out which album you must must must listen to for the week. And for this week you should really check out Well Done Europe by the Chap.

I'll admit that I had never heard of the band before, but when it comes to the Chap's new release Well Done Europe, well I am liking what I am hearing! As the Chap puts it, "[the album] contains 12 top notch pop tunes about love and death and bars and arts funding and stuff like that. there are also several i-phone solos and at least one guitar solo." Ahaha I love that there is an iPhone solo. I'll have to find out which track that's on.

Check out their catchy single "We Work in Bars" below:
"We Work in Bars" by The Chap

It's the group's fourth album, so I'll have to check out their earlier stuff as well. Enjoy!



Well Done Europe Tracklisting:
01 We'll See To Your Breakdown
02 Even Your Friend
03 We Work In Bars
04 Obviously
05 Gimme Legs
06 Well Done You
07 Nevertheless, The Chap
08 Pain Fan
09 Torpor
10 Maroccan Nights
11 Few Horoscope
12 Chalet Chalet

0 comments :