RSS Feeds

Monday, April 12, 2010

Playlist: Busy Busy Bee! (2)

Woah woah woah! Have no worries, I have not forgotten good ol' Ruined By MTV. My hectic schedule is like deja vu really...But yes, the busier I am, the less I post. Go figure, today's the 12th of April, and Ihave had one other April post. I'm working on it.

So with that I bring you a playlist full of songs that make me think of my busy schedule: not sleeping, working, and to just not stop till it's done (what other choice do I have anyway).

"This Boy is Exhausted" by The Wrens
"Time Bomb" by The Format
"Work, Work, Work (Pub, Club, Sleep)" by The Rakes
"Burn You Up" by Thao
"Never Stops" by Deerhunter
"Gloomy Monday Morning" by The Black Hollies
"Good Fight FIghting" by The Very Most
"We're Gonna Make It" by The Orange Peels
"Things Work Out" by The Kickdrums
"Under Pressure" by Queen

But here's the good news: hopefully I'll be back to a regular posting schedule. Huzzah!

0 comments :