RSS Feeds

Saturday, May 30, 2009

We Got You Covered: "Heart It Races"


Now don't get me wrong here, I love Architecture In Helsinki's "Heart it Races," but there is something about Dr. Dog's cover that makes the song....I don't know what the word is that I'm looking for...accessible? It just feels more groovy, and while the orginal has a nice beat that you can definitely bob your head along to, Dr. Dog's cover has a nice blues feel that just kinda takes over.

Dr. Dog - Heart it Races (cover) MP3


Don't let the 9am post time fool you. I'm really writing this much later the night before (let's be honest, I'm sleeping right now) and I might make sense to me, but that doesn't mean anything for you guys. Luckily the song doesn't need me to do the talking. Just give it a listen already!

0 comments :